This recipe is one of my favourite as I always have the necessary ingredients. My whole family loves it. The patties are incredibly easy and quick to make, and they’re budget friendly too. More so they taste fantastic!
- 1 tin of tuna
- 3tbsp of sweetcorn (organic)
- 1/2 cup oats or breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives, green onions, or shallots Salt and freshly ground black pepper or any other seasoning of your liking
- 1 raw egg
- 2 Tbsp coconut or olive oil for cooking
- Mix all the ingredients together in the big b0wl.
- Cover with foil and chill in the fridge for an hour)
- Divide the mixture into 4 parts or 8 smaller.
- With each part, form into a ball and then flatten into a patty.
- Heat the oil in a cast iron or stick‐free skillet on medium high.
- Gently place the patties in the pan, and cook until nicely browned, 3‐4 minutes on each side.
- You can cover them in breadcrumbs if you like them crispy and don’t mind the extra carbs 🙂