Battle ropes are great part of Strongman training and a great conditioning exercise. I love using them as an addition to a weight training programme especially closer to competition date. Here is why:
* prepares you for battle and fires up metabolism
* makes you lean and hard.
* gives you great body
* makes you better at any physical activity.
* is testosterone stimulating
* relieves anxiety,
* boosts all-day energy
* Fires up brain function
Conditioning is about short, hard intervals.
* Choose a conditioning exercise. Go hard for 15 to 30 seconds
* Rest minimum 30-45sec or go straight to another exercise